The Paperhound is an independent bookstore in Vancouver run by Kim Koch and Rod Clarke. It sells mostly used and rare books, but also some new and notable books. A recent episode of the podcast The Book Club Review was an interview with Kim that was fascinating. It is all about the world of used and rare books, with many book recommendations. Recommended. Find it on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.
Friday, March 31, 2023
Booker Prize Shortlist 2026
Another list has been announced. This time it is the Booker Prize shortlist . I’ve read two of the novels: The Things We Never Say by Eliz...
-
In reviewing some of my family history information recently in connection with my LeBeau family research, a question was raised regarding th...
-
When I posted my 2022 reading summary last week, I mentioned that there were a number of novels I read that I thought were just "meh...
-
The Book: Carralon Ridge, a village in New South Wales, was once a great place to set down roots and raise a family. But then ten years ag...