On Tuesday, February 15, 2011 the President will give Stan Musial the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian honor in the country.
3,630 hits
1,949 runs scored
1,951 RBIs
Led National League in total bases for 6 years
7 National League Batting Titles
MVP 1943, 1946, 1948
Lifetime Batting Average: .331
Elected to Baseball Hall of Fame in 1969
But most important, he is just an all around good guy.
Monday, February 14, 2011
Booker Prize Shortlist 2026
Another list has been announced. This time it is the Booker Prize shortlist . I’ve read two of the novels: The Things We Never Say by Eliz...
-
In reviewing some of my family history information recently in connection with my LeBeau family research, a question was raised regarding th...
-
When I posted my 2022 reading summary last week, I mentioned that there were a number of novels I read that I thought were just "meh...
-
The Book: Carralon Ridge, a village in New South Wales, was once a great place to set down roots and raise a family. But then ten years ag...