Booking through Thursday asks: What’s the most informative book you’ve read recently?
This is hard because I've just started reading again after my unintentional hiatus. And I haven't read much non-fiction.
I'm in the middle of Barbara Kingsolver's Animal, Vegetable, Miracle so I guess I'll go with that one. It is making shopping at the farmer's market a bit more interesting.
On another note, blogger finally decided to give us a way to add a "read more" to posts. So I can do it when I want rather than having a "more" at the end of each post. Yay!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Goldsmiths Prize Shortlist 2026
The shortlist for the 2026 Goldsmiths Prize was announced. Now in its fourteenth year, the Goldsmiths Prize was launched in association...
-
In reviewing some of my family history information recently in connection with my LeBeau family research, a question was raised regarding th...
-
When I posted my 2022 reading summary last week, I mentioned that there were a number of novels I read that I thought were just "meh...
-
The Book: Carralon Ridge, a village in New South Wales, was once a great place to set down roots and raise a family. But then ten years ag...