Booking through Thursday asks: What’s the most informative book you’ve read recently?
This is hard because I've just started reading again after my unintentional hiatus. And I haven't read much non-fiction.
I'm in the middle of Barbara Kingsolver's Animal, Vegetable, Miracle so I guess I'll go with that one. It is making shopping at the farmer's market a bit more interesting.
On another note, blogger finally decided to give us a way to add a "read more" to posts. So I can do it when I want rather than having a "more" at the end of each post. Yay!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
August (and some July) Reading
As usual, I escaped the heat and humidity of the St. Louis summer and took myself up to the Canadian/Minnesota border at the end of July. Be...
-
In reviewing some of my family history information recently in connection with my LeBeau family research, a question was raised regarding th...
-
When I posted my 2022 reading summary last week, I mentioned that there were a number of novels I read that I thought were just "meh...
-
The Book: Carralon Ridge, a village in New South Wales, was once a great place to set down roots and raise a family. But then ten years ag...