- Final Anne of Green Gables story at last to be published in unabridged form.
- Male Birds can make their sperm travel faster for attractive females.
- My local indie bookseller says I should real Ron Currie's Everything Matters and considerately provides the first chapter. I have to say that the first few paragraphs didn't grab me but by the end of the chapter I was somewhat hooked.
- Dollhouse's Epitaph One episode will be available on itunes on August 11 (DVD comes out July 28) but not on hulu.
- If you are fans of both Dominic West and Jane Austen then click this link to watch him read a chapter of Pride and Prejudice aloud.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Linky Goodness
Goldsmiths Prize Shortlist 2026
The shortlist for the 2026 Goldsmiths Prize was announced. Now in its fourteenth year, the Goldsmiths Prize was launched in association...
-
In reviewing some of my family history information recently in connection with my LeBeau family research, a question was raised regarding th...
-
When I posted my 2022 reading summary last week, I mentioned that there were a number of novels I read that I thought were just "meh...
-
The Book: Carralon Ridge, a village in New South Wales, was once a great place to set down roots and raise a family. But then ten years ag...