Booking Through thursday asks:
What book would you love to be able to read again for the first time?
None. That's not how I approach books. If I really like a book I don't want to read it again as if it was new. I want to read it again knowing what I know so I can then pick up things I missed the first time. If I was still reading it like it was the first time I'd never pick up those things.
Goldsmiths Prize Shortlist 2026
The shortlist for the 2026 Goldsmiths Prize was announced. Now in its fourteenth year, the Goldsmiths Prize was launched in association...
-
In reviewing some of my family history information recently in connection with my LeBeau family research, a question was raised regarding th...
-
When I posted my 2022 reading summary last week, I mentioned that there were a number of novels I read that I thought were just "meh...
-
The Book: Carralon Ridge, a village in New South Wales, was once a great place to set down roots and raise a family. But then ten years ag...